17 Killer Youtube Tips via @JuliePerry
1. Set-Up a Channel
2. Customize Your Background and Profile Pictures
3. Edit Your Channel to read like a mini-sales letter
4. Use Recent Activity on your channel
5. Feature some content
6. Autoplay your featured video
7. Tell Your Audience where to go for more
PLUS 10 More Tips!
1. Likes and Favorites increase your video’s ranking in search.
2. Publishing content regularly will improve your ranking in the algorithm.
3. More content will lead to more viewership and better rankings in the algorithms.
4. Metadata is critical to building views from search and related views as it greatly affects the algorithm.
5. Write good titles and tags.
6. The algorithm favors comprehensive descriptions.
7. Youtube’s search algorithm favors videos that drive search traffic to othe videos, playlists, channels, or subscriptions via linked annotations.
8. Playlists improve your content’s ranking in the algorithm.
9. Having a lot of video responses to your content helps improve your search ranking.
10.Respond to comments in the first few hours after your video is published. These first few viewers are your core audience and building comments early helps video’s ranking in search.
Comments Off on 10 SEO Tips to Help Your Video Rank in Youtube
Want to know more about Youtube and how it can help you attract and retain customers? I’ve compiled a list of resources, articles, books and tips that you can study, but nothing substitutes for one on one assistance. If you’d like personal coaching, I’m your girl! Call me at 916-265-2521 or email julie -at- getonthemap.us and we can schedule an appointment.
Social Media is here to stay! With nearly all American adults participating in at least one social media platform, your business needs a effective social media strategy. Don't put crucial marketing decisions in the hands of your nephew or intern because you don't know who to turn to for solid business advice.
More about Social Media
Search Engine Optimization
You don't need anyone to tell you that the vast majority of searchers will only choose a business that's listed on the front page. Have you tried using an SEO firm that promised giant results for you, only to be disappointed? Did you check their credentials before you hired them? You'll find me on the front page for all my important searches and you can independently verify it.
More about Search Engine Optimization
Protect and improve your online reputation. Consumers trust third party reviews, and you can't afford to let disgruntled former employees, ruthless competitors or negative customers ruin your good name.
More on Reputation Management
Get on the Map serving Sacramento, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego & Beyond