Want to know more about Twitter and how it can help you attract and retain customers? I’ve compiled a list of resources, articles, books and tips that you can study, but nothing substitutes for one on one assistance. If you’d like personal coaching, I’m your girl! Call me at 916-265-2521 or email julie -at- getonthemap.us and we can schedule an appointment.
Growing and Building your Twitter following is essential for your small business marketing.
What are the 6 tips for growing a loyal Twitter account?
1. Ask questions and collect feedback
2. Pitch your customers about new products and services they’d like to see from your business
3. Respond promptly to customer concerns and questions
4. Where necessary, move conversations to email to maintain customer privacy
5. Tap into live events, TV programs, news and seasonal events that relate to your business to trigger spikes in conversation
6. Create buzz for new product launches by planning your campaign on Twitter several weeks in advance to maximise interest and anticipation
Great tips – don’t just Tweet – Make it mean something.
Twitter is the top choice for the second screen for TV watchers. Big Advertisers are spending 5 times the amount they did last year with Twitter.
Yowza – sharing three of my favorite things – Twitter, Musical Comedy and Tap Dancing. Love it!
One or two hashtags is cool. More — too much.