Meet Sacramento Businesses on Twitter at our Monday night Twitter Chats.
You’re invited to the next #SacBizTweetChat on Monday, Sptember 12th at 6pm. Everyone’s invited, but the special focus will be on restaurants.
What’s a Tweet Chat?
A Twitter tweet chat is a pre-arranged chat that happens on Twitter through the use of Twitter updates (called tweets) that include a predefined hashtag to link those tweets together in a virtual conversation.
From the comfort of your home or office, on your desktop, laptop, tablet or smart phone, you can participate in a tweet chat.
If you’re a member of Twitter, you can fully participate – asking, answering questions and conversing with other participants. If you’re NOT a member of Twitter, you can observe and learn some reasons why you might like to join.
How to participate in the #SacBizTweetChat
There are two ways to participate.
1. Go to http://tweetchat.com and enter #Sacbiztweetchat in to the search bar. This is the easiest way to participate, because you’ll get a page that only shows only the tweets that have been tagged for our group and your tweets will have the hashtag added automatically.
2. Using twitter.com or an independent twitter tool (hootsuite, tweetdeck, etc.) type #sacbiztweetchat in to the search bar and you’ll find the conversation. Jump on in!
What will we talk about at the #SacBizTweetChat
Some of the questions we’ll ask include
1. How many times per day/per week do you Tweet?
2. What type of tweets are the most popular with your followers?
3. Have you attracted new customers to your restaurant or bar from Twitter?
4. Do you have a particular menu, food or beverage that generates a lot of retweets and comments?
5. Do you have any stories about new customers you’ve met on twitter?
6. How has Twitter affected your bottom line?
7. What suggestions do you have for Sacramento businesses just getting started on Twitter?
For more information and schedule of upcoming events, call Julie Gallaher of Get on the Map Local Search Marketing at 916-265-2521.
Tweet Chat Schedule
Monday, September 12, 6:00pm – 7:00pm Focus – Restaurants