Sacramento Foursquare Classes – Mobile Local Marketing
Small Business Marketing – Free Foursquare Class in Sacramento
The next big thing is Mobile … Why? Smart phone useage is going up, up, up
Over 500,000 businesses are using Foursquare to reach mobile customers while they’re out and about having fun. Come to my FREE Foursquare Class and find out how to use Foursquare to attract customers for your business.
You’ll learn how to:
• Set up a Foursquare Page for Your Business
• 7 Unique Types of Specials You Can Offer to Your Customers
• Using Foursquare Tips to Attract New Customers
• Profiting from Foursquare Even if You’re Not a Brick and Mortar Business
• Leveraging Foursquare to Get Attention on Facebook and Twitter
• Know who your most faithful customers are with Foursquare Analytics
Instructor – Julie Gallaher of Get on the Map Local Search Marketing. Social Media Consultant featured on KCRA, News 10, Sacramento Business Journal and the Sacramento Bee.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011, 10:00am – 11:00am
Tuesday, December 6, 2011, 10:00am – 11:00am
Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 10:00am – 11:00am
Evan’s Kitchen / Banquet Room
885 57th Street, Sacramento, CA 95819
Seating is limited. Please call Julie at 916-265-2521 or email Julie@getonthemap.us to reserve your spot.
When a potential customer is nearby – you have the opportunity to lure them in to your business. When I see this, where do you think I go for lunch?
And after lunch, I might decide to get my car washed after I see this